Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Las Vegas

June 2010










This is my second trip to Las Vegas in 6 months. Unintentional, but no matter how many times I've been to the strip (5 in fact), it's something that still keeps me spell bound.










This trip was the first ever where The Conservatory at the Bellagio has been open when I've been on a visit, and while it was beautiful, it didn't stand up to my expectations, perhaps waiting too long sets the bar in your mind too long? The designs and animals made from flowers and plants do make you realise how clever some people are, my favourite was the snails and the bees.















My tips for a Las Vegas visit?



1. Always take a walk or drive down the strip

2. Visit one of the local outlet malls for a deal, in particular the Coach outlet always seems to be packed

3. See one of the natural areas, whether it's The Valley of Fire, the Hoover Dam or Red Rock Canyon

4. Watch the fountains at the Bellagio, seeing them outdoors with the music playing in the background makes you feel like your in a Hollywood movie

No comments:

Post a Comment