Monday, January 10, 2011

Places I have been

So Australian's generally have a reputation for being travellers and therefore well travelled, and going through the list of countries I have visited (not counting transiting countries, that's just cheating), I'm not too sure that I belong in the same group. Never less, here is the list of countries that I have visited in my 30 odd years of existence:

  1. Australia
  2. Bosnia Herzegovina
  3. Cambodia
  4. Canada
  5. (Mainland) China
  6. Cook Islands
  7. Croatia
  8. England
  9. Hong Kong
  10. Hungary
  11. Macau
  12. Montenegro
  13. New Zealand
  14. Serbia
  15. Singapore
  16. Tahiti
  17. Thailand
  18. United States
  19. Vietnam

With plans this year to visit between 4-5 new countries, I can safely say that I'm at least on my way to be world traveller. How many countries have you visited?

No comments:

Post a Comment