Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wish List: Istanbul

I seem to be doing alot of daydreaming lately of wish list locations. I don't know if it's because it's getting close to the end of the year, becuase of our next trip and it's a case of the travel bug, or I'm just a girl who love to dream! But a reoccuring daydream is Istanbul, Turkey. Specifically drinking coffee and eating baklava overlooking the Blue Mosque.


I'd love to rent an apartment for a month, and absorb the sights, culture and food. In a city where east meets west, is a month long enough?

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to go to Turkey and am happy to have found someone whose desire in visiting it equals mine :) The image of the majestic Blue Mosque gets me every time I see images of it. I hope you make it there soon!

    ReplyDelete