Friday, June 22, 2012

My current top 5 to go to

I'm fickle. I have so many places on my to go to list, that I the top 5 I want to go to changes regularly. Currently my top 5 travel locations:

1. Istanbul, Turkey
As mentioned in a previous post, I have an obsession with drinking Turkish coffee while overlooking the Blue Mosque.


2. Guam with a side trip to Paulu
Only recently come onto my radar, this is surprisingly close to Australia, with Guam being a 4.5 hour direct flight from Cairns. A recent SMH article cemented it for me.


3. Tokyo, Japan
Who wouldn't be attracted to the bright lights and the hustle and bustle of Tokyo, as well as the thoughts of Ramen and Gyoza.



4. Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Located in Tanzania, the Crater has an extensive wildlife population and is therefore popular for safari's.



5. Kimberly Region, Australia
Another previous wish list post, this stunning and diverse part of Australia, and being hard to reach is part of the appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment