Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas

January 2013

I've been to Vegas six times now and this is only the second time I've stayed on the strip, the last time was on my first trip in 1997 when my Grandmother and I stayed at Bally's.

So my mother and I decided to live large and stay at The Cosmopolitan in the City Center area.

I was concerned that it might be a little bit too trendy for us but it was perfect.

160

161

We stayed in the Terrace Studio with a Fountain View, and it was worth it.

165

210

The Bellagio fountains go off every 15 minutes in the evening, and the view on the balcony was spectacular, while the view from the bed wasn't bad anyways. The bed was also extremely comfortable (does anyone know which bed they have?).

183

There was one issue, with us getting woken up by a room service order that we didn't order and a very insistent delivery man but other than that it was a great stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment