Friday, March 1, 2013

Mon Ami Gabi, Paris Hotel, Las Vegas

January 2013

People always rave about Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, which sometimes makes me a bit skeptical  however I was glad my mother and I had brunch here on our latest visit of Las Vegas.

222



We both started with cappuccinos which were good but a little bit pricey ($4.95) compared to the rest of the menu.

I had heard that the eggs benedict (with Canadian bacon) was made with fresh english muffins, and it was as good as I'd been told.

224

Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon $14.95

227

While my mother enjoyed the blueberry waffles made from scratch.

225

Blueberry Waffles $11.95

The food was fresh and fabulous. We didn't sit outside as it was a bit cool and while they have heaters we both don't like to get chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment