Friday, March 15, 2013

The type of traveler I am not...

You might have seen my travel style post, but this is a post on the type of traveler I am not....

Trendy

If I ever cover trendy locations it's usually because of the view, the location in general or the food tastes good. In fact if I go to a place that was once deemed trendy, it's no longer trendy. I love to follow other blogs where people go to trendy bars and hotels, but it's not my thing.

Thrill Seeker

I love the great outdoors and I love a challenge, but I can't see myself jumping out of a plane anytime soon. DH on the other hand....

Long term stayers

Our trips can range from over night to 6 weeks, but we don't like to stay in the one place for long. Time is short, we see what we can, when we can and don't worry too much that we might miss something because we only have 8 hours one location. I'm also convinced the people that claim you need to spend a week in each location have never been to Nazca....

Spontaneous

I like planning, I like to have a plan and I like to be planned. I would never show up somewhere without a booking or without a list of things to do and places to eat. Having said that, if plans change or fall apart due to delayed flights I am also luckily patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment