Friday, April 19, 2013

Wolgan Valley, NSW, Australia: Overview

March 2013

P1030918

I'm usually a very organised traveler  I have our trips planed out usually a year in advance, I have anticipated trips thought through and semi-research many more months than that in advance, but I was busy with a new job, Waikiki and well just life, so by time we got around to booking airfares were outrageous and we decided maybe a location within driving distances might be an okay compromise and we could spend the flight money on better food and a better bed.

P1040127

And that's the story of how we ended up staying at The Emirates Wolgan Valley Resort, in the Blue Mountains region. I've created this post as an overview, and then I'll break down the below three components as separate posts, so if you want more details just hang on a bit longer!

Stay
At The Emerites Wolgan Valley Resort in one of there Heritage Suites.

P1030895

Eat
All meals are inclusive and fabulous

P1040060

Do
Two activities are included in the daily prices, including mountain biking, horse riding, nature walks, history tours and wildlife spotting.

P1040027

No comments:

Post a Comment