Friday, July 11, 2014

White Rabbit Gallery, Sydney, Australia

June 2014


The White Rabbit Gallery is a contemporary Chinese art collection situated in Chippendale Sydney.


The wall on entry is covered in large art pieces, see the landscape? Well it's made all from tiny pins.


I am not a huge fan of modern art, although I have been lucky to check out some amazing galleries. But I was lucky to be on a small group tour, where explanation of the art and artists helped.


My favourites are always the cats and this sculpture, with it's red eyes was my favourite piece.


Another great thing is the tea house and hand made dumplings, the lychee iced tea was also pretty spectacular.




Details
White Rabbit Gallery
30 Balfour St
Chippendale, Sydney
Open 10 am - 5 pm Wednesday to Sunday
Free


No comments:

Post a Comment