Saturday, May 23, 2015

Christmas in Prague, Czech Republic

December 2014

Stay
Unitas Hotel
This hotel has had many purposes over the years, and the included breakfast was a great way to start the day

Eat
U tru ruzi
One of the best meals I had all trip, just off the Charles Bridge in the Old Town



Francouzska Restaurant for Christmas Eve dinner
A fine dining experience



Trdelnik



Do
Jewish Quarter

Prague Castle



Charles Bridge



Old Town



Ballet at State Opera


Christmas Markets

Funicular







2 comments:

  1. Prague is one of the cities I am dying to visit (in my top five). As I'm no stranger to cold, I'd love to visit at Christmas time. Your photos look enchanting and that sweet treat has my mouth watering right about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a highlight for this trip

      Delete