Monday, May 25, 2015

NYE in NYC 2014

December 2014/January 2015

Stay
Hyatt Union Square
In a great spot and not as small a room as I expected
 

 Eat
Friend of a Farmer


Luke Lobster



City Bakery
Know for the hot chocolate and the pretzel croissants, stick to the hot chocolate


Jazz Standard
Southern BBQ and Jazz



Criff Dogs


Barney Greengrass


Red Rooster Harlem


Coffee Shop



Do
Time Square


Rockefella Plaza


UN Tour

NYE on the Brooklyn Bridge

Coney Island NYD Polar Bear Swim
I was happy to watch people tick this one off their bucket list


Highline




For many more things to do in NYC, check out my older posts here


2 comments:

  1. I toured the UN with my dad years ago and remember it being quite interesting (I also loved the gift shop, I bought a couple of dolls in native dress to add to my collection). And how neat to ring in the new year on the bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The travel memories of our childhood!

    ReplyDelete